Our biggest secret sauce is our team!
* Six heads are better than one! We believe the more heads we have working to solve your staffing problems, the better the solutions. Each role and each candidate have at least 3 people working on them together, so that nobody falls through the cracks, all roles get full coverage, and no potential perfect match is missed.
* Hate recruiters? So do we. While so many recruiters have more of a sales-y approach, ours is consultative and service minded. We’re not about pushing you into a certain role, but about working with you to help you find your perfect opportunity, whether the right time is now or over a year from now – and whether it is through us or not.
* Experience matters! Our Founder has 9 years of corporate recruiting experience, 5+ years running this agency, and a tech background. Our Tech Recruiters are incentivized by the quality of work they’re doing, not just the end result.
Tatiana Becker, Founder
I built NIAH as I saw a need for a high-output recruiting firm that hit the bullseye on the target, rather than throwing spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks, as many firms do. This idea was built from two things I saw in my time at Microsoft, AppNexus, and Etsy:
1. Internally, we were dealing with an extremely high volume of applicants. In order to get through all of them, I had to become extremely efficient at triaging, screening, and deciding which candidates to send onto the teams.
2. External recruiters often took more of my time than they saved, by sending many candidates that did not fit the criteria we set.
Over the past 5 years, I’ve dedicated myself to building and refining a system that leverages our *entire team* to find the right candidates for roles, and the right roles for candidates. I take a look at every single candidate with whom we work, leveraging my 14 years of recruiting experience to match them with a select few of our 500+ roles.
We believe in a high-touch, white-glove approach.
Praveen Raghav, Director, India Operations
Highly Technical Recruitment Professional with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and Master’s Degree in Business Administration and over 10 years of experience in full cycle recruiting for a wide variety of industries including Information Technology, Financial Services, Life Sciences and Telecommunications. Experience recruiting top talent from startups to acquisitions to large sized companies. Passionate about connecting talent with amazing opportunities that challenge them. Enjoy motivating and encouraging others to exceed and excel in their positions by offering knowledge and support.
Adrienne Jess, Lead Technical Recruiter
Adrienne has a background in management and leadership spanning a variety of industries. Her entrepreneurial spirit and passion for helping people is what drew her to recruiting. She is laser focused on aligning candidates with the perfect roles and companies, in order to ensure long term satisfaction for all parties involved.
Her time spent living abroad as well as in multiple states across the US has helped hone her ability to understand the needs of others. She encourages personal growth and development by focusing on a person’s goals and helping them dig into their “Why.”
Adrienne’s spare time is first spent with her husband, daughter, horse, dog and cat. She also enjoys teaching horseback riding lessons and training horses for the hunter/jumper field of competition, is a health and wellness enthusiast, and dabbles in interior design.
Kim Monmonier, Lead Sourcer
Kim is an energetic, compassionate Talent Acquisition leader with over 14 years of experience identifying and developing high achieving talent communities. She is a driver, relationship builder, and a sourcing ninja. Kim’s genuine passion for understanding the person behind the professional is what enables her to identify exceptional “fits” for all parties involved.
Born and raised in Maryland, Kim moved to Hilton Head, South Carolina in 2006 with her husband Joe. She has two amazing daughters, Ava and Caroline… and a wildly mischievous chocolate lab they call Bronco.
In her free time, Kim can be found on the beach catching up on the latest top selling book or dining with her best girls.
Sharon Reid, Sr. Sourcer
Sharon is a passionate Sourcer who loves to research and find unique and innovative ways to identify and engage talent, as well as build relationships. Many jokingly refer to Sharon as a “sourcerer” or “sourcing ninja”. She’s had the pleasure of training recruiting teams within start-ups, mid-sized, and large companies on effective sourcing techniques through various methods, including social media sourcing. Nine years’ experience as a career coach combined with her six years as a Sourcer has allowed her not only to gain perspective from a job seeker’s point of view but as well as gain an insider’s perspective from the employer’s point of view; thus, allowing her to truly be a matchmaker for jobseeker and employer.
Born and raised in Boston, Massachusetts, Sharon currently lives in Tampa, Florida. She enjoys cooking, playing volleyball, spending time with family, and learning anything there is to learn about math.
Colleen Joy McCullough, Sourcer/Sorcerer
Colleen has a background in social research, having spent several years coordinating research projects for institutions such as the University of California – Berkeley and Tulane University’s School of Medicine. A trained sociologist, Colleen’s understanding of human behavior allows her to quickly assess the skills and desires of candidates and successfully match them with their perfect role. She views sourcing as another form of social research: a means of understanding what motivates people and how to harness their wants and needs into the successful realization of their career goals.
Born and raised in the California Bay Area, Colleen currently lives in New Orleans, Louisiana. She enjoys riding her bike in the humidity, reading tarot cards, playing softball, and podcasting about wine and women.