Our biggest secret sauce is our team!
* Three heads are better than one! We believe the more heads we have working to solve your staffing problems, the better the solutions. Each role and each candidate have at least 3 people working on them together, so that nobody falls through the cracks, all roles get full coverage, and no potential perfect match is missed.
* Hate recruiters? So do we. While so many recruiters have more of a sales-y approach, ours is consultative and service minded. We’re not about pushing you into a certain role, but about working with you to help you find your perfect opportunity, whether the right time is now or over a year from now – and whether it is through us or not.
* Experience matters! Our Founder has 9 years of corporate recruiting experience, 4+ years running this agency, and a tech background. Our Director of Growth has 10+ years of agency-side recruiting experience and speaks at international tech conferences. Our Tech Recruiters are incentivized by the quality of work they’re doing, not just the end result.
Tatiana Becker, Founder
I built NIAH as I saw a need for a high-output recruiting firm that hit the bullseye on the target, rather than throwing spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks, as many firms do. This idea was built from two things I saw in my time at Microsoft, AppNexus, and Etsy:
1. Internally, we were dealing with an extremely high volume of applicants. In order to get through all of them, I had to become extremely efficient at triaging, screening, and deciding which candidates to send onto the teams.
2. External recruiters often took more of my time than they saved, by sending many candidates that did not fit the criteria we set.
Over the past 5 years, I’ve dedicated myself to building and refining a system that leverages our *entire team* to find the right candidates for roles, and the right roles for candidates. I take a look at every single candidate with whom we work, leveraging my 13 years of recruiting experience to match them with a select few of our 500+ roles.
We believe in a high-touch, white-glove approach.
Mike “Batman” Cohen, Director of Growth and Partnerships
Batman is a geek, a spin instructor, a spoken-word poet, and a huge advocate for philanthropic efforts. He enjoys fitness, graphic novels, everything superheros, volunteering, racquetball, ping-pong, EDM, Hip-Hop, public speaking, and dogs.
His role involves engaging partners to build beneficial working relationships, as well as building and improving upon the Training and Development of NIAH employees.
Why Batman? Because it is not who he is underneath, but what he does that defines him – and his guidance counselor always told him: “Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, then always be Batman.”
Praveen Raghav, Director, India Operations
Highly Technical Recruitment Professional with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and Master’s Degree in Business Administration and over 10 years of experience in full cycle recruiting for a wide variety of industries including Information Technology, Financial Services, Life Sciences and Telecommunications. Experience recruiting top talent from startups to acquisitions to large sized companies. Passionate about connecting talent with amazing opportunities that challenge them. Enjoy motivating and encouraging others to exceed and excel in their positions by offering knowledge and support.
Adrienne Jess, Technical Recruiter
Adrienne has a background in management and leadership spanning a variety of industries. Her entrepreneurial spirit and passion for helping people is what drew her to recruiting. She is laser focused on aligning candidates with the perfect roles and companies, in order to ensure long term satisfaction for all parties involved.
Her time spent living abroad as well as in multiple states across the US has helped hone her ability to understand the needs of others. She encourages personal growth and development by focusing on a person’s goals and helping them dig into their “Why.”
Adrienne’s spare time is first spent with her husband, daughter, horse, dog and cat. She also enjoys teaching horseback riding lessons and training horses for the hunter/jumper field of competition, is a health and wellness enthusiast, and dabbles in interior design.
Barton Noga, Technical Recruiter
Barton has a passion for technology and people. He graduated from The Ohio State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Chinese and Political Science, and from Fordham University Graduate School of Business with an MBA in Finance and Media/Communications. He has traveled throughout the world including Asia and Europe. He has worked extensively in NYC in law, finance, technology, and project management. Consequently, he brings a wide range of experiences within different industries to help companies find the candidates that best fit their needs.
He currently resides in Columbus, OH, and is assisting various tech start ups as well. He enjoys golf, soccer, and baseball.
Krunal Pipwala, Sourcer
Krunal brings 7 years of experience as a talent acquisition professional and dynamic web application developer. Before joining NIAH in January 2014, Krunal advised a number of start-ups in the banking, pharmaceuticals, and media sectors, as well as a few Fortune 500 companies. His unique skill set that includes web development uniquely positions him to find some of the strongest developers out there, including very passive job seekers.